Opening of entrance doors and use of elevators only by authorized users on the system
Detailed statistics for door entry/exit and elevator useage
Application / Panel for blocking users at any time from your phone or computer
Monthly graphical visualization for the equipment usage
Special accounts with limited privileges
Controlling of entrance doors
Doors will open only if the user is successfully identified and there is no denied access on the system.
The elevator only works if the person is successfully identified and there is no denied access on the system.
User identification methods
Biometric devices are connected to Internet by wired or wireless connections (WIFI)
Every identification, opening of the main door or elevator usages are recorded on the system
CLOUD Data storage
• All users and their statistics are recorded on the local devices and also in real time on AR HOLDING Cloud servers. This allows you to access all the data remotely.
• Automatic CLOUD backup enables information to be saved and secured even if the devices are destroyed.
• All the datas in the database are protected using various techniques and encrypted with the AES 256 bit algorithm.
• In case any device does not have internet access, the data is collected and sent to the network at the first moment when the device is connected to the network.
The ONLINE management platform offers you access to all informations remotely from your phone or computer
• Possibility to block the use of entrance doors or elevators for certain users or groups.
• Detailed statistics for each user identification and time of entering the building or elevator usage
• Printing of individual or group statistics and other data for certain periods